I can’t believe there is only one month of summer left! Where has the time gone?
So many exciting things happened last month: my Alaska trip and the start of my Whole30 journey. I have less than 2 weeks left, and I feel great overall! By the way, I’ve been sharing recipes that are Whole30 compliant on Facebook and Instagram, like these Salt and Vinegar Brussels Sprouts Crisps and this Peach Guacamole with Plantain Chips. These recipes don’t make it on the blog, so make sure to follow along on Facebook or Instagram for more recipe inspiration!
Now, on to the recipes from last month:
1. Coconut Pineapple Fried Rice with Shrimp
2. One-Bowl Banana Nut Muffins
3. Asian Tuna Melt Nachos
4. Paleo Chicken Tikka Masala
5. Mashed Potato Waffles with Creamy Avocado Basil Sauce
6. Pistachio Crusted Chicken with Carrot Ginger Dressing
7. Quick Pho with Zucchini Noodles
8. Cilantro Chicken Fajitas with Pan-Fried Plantains
9. Easy Cauliflower Fried Rice with Baby Bok Choy
YOUR FAVORITE RECIPES IN JULY
WHAT I’M UP TO
Remember that I completed a Spartan Race last month? Well, I just signed up for another one in November. Except this one is going to be twice as long. And there will be mud. Ew. I should probably start my training a teensy bit earlier this time . . .
I’m getting ready to visit Colorado in 2 weeks! By then, the Whole30 thing will be over, which means I can taste all the microbrews that I can get my hands on. Sweet. I’ll also be meeting up with Justine there, too. Double Sweet!
Podcasts on Blogging: As I’m working my way through year 2 of my blog, I’m thinking more about how I want to grow. I’ve been listening to a TON of podcasts on the topic, and I just want to highlight two that I enjoy in particular:
- Food Blogger Pro: You may know Lindsay and Bjork from Pinch of Yum, but do you know about Food Blogger Pro? It’s a paid membership service that provides food bloggers resources on how to grow their food blog, as well as a community for food bloggers to learn from each other. Well, Bjork just launched a podcast, and I love it. So far, he’s interviewed successful food bloggers and the founder of HotJar, and I’ve definitely learned something new with each of them.
- Smart Passive Income: Pat Flynn’s podcast is geared towards helping online entrepreneurs grow. The topics on his podcasts include how to grow your brand, build a mailing list and, launch a product. there’s always a few nuggets of wisdom that I take away from each episode.
I have a sweet recipe for you tomorrow that I can’t wait to share. Plus, stay tuned for more paleo recipes as my Whole30 journey winds down!